Responsible: Playshore S.L with registered office at Padre Tomás de Montañana 28 Planta 1 Pta. A 46023
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages.
They are tools that play an essential role in providing numerous services in the information society.
Among others, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or computer and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on who the entity is that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher himself and from which the service requested by him is provided.
- Third party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher himself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the time frame that they remain stored in the client browser, which may be:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a page They are usually used to store information that only interests keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (p.e. a list of products acquired).
- Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the cookie responsible, which can go from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the obtained data is treated:
- Technical Cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts , remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Customization Cookies: allow the user to access the service with some general character features defined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed.
- Analytical Cookies: allow the responsible party, the tracking and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the use data that users of the service make.
- Advertising Cookies: allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the spaces.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continued observation of their browsing habits, which allows them to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Deactivation and deletion of cookies
Deactivation and removal of cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer through the settings of the options of the browser installed on your computer. When disabling cookies, some of the available services may stop working. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. The browser’s Help menu can also be consulted where you can find instructions. The user can at any time choose which cookies they want to work on this website.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer through the settings of the browser installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer o Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html